Top module that Rob should Create

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, I got a coupon from Carvin saying that as I am a good customer, they will give me $20 off on an order of $200 or more. I would gladly donate that coupon to you and You could use it to buy a Legacy and then put out your version for us.

I would love to see a Trainwreck Express module. Is there one out there? If not, I might have to be the first to commission it.

Big Steve said:
I would love to see a Trainwreck Express module. Is there one out there? If not, I might have to be the first to commission it.

The problem with a trainwreck mod is that it relies on a kind of poweramp distortion. The preamp really doesn't matter that much. Its been discussed that it cant be done for the MTS.

I met a guy in a NEw York bar I used to frequent who said he invented the lil smokey. he had a few, was a wasted as i was and wanted be to buy one. we smoked cigarettes and drank together fr a while, never saw him again. This was years ago

I'd like to see a Selmer Zodiac twin 30 or 50. maybe not all the push button tones but the main pre section.

I'd also like to see a Freidman Dirty Shirley

It's probably not feasible, but an RM50 upgrade package to accept dual-channel modules, midi switching and effects loop send/return volume control would be sweet!

Anomaly said:
Tremoverb 8)

I will second that!

Also add a vote in for the Hughes&Kettner Triamp. Probably not popular enough, but for those familiar with the amp or at least its tone...it is pretty unique.

wakeguitar said:
Anomaly said:
Tremoverb 8)
If rob could create a module with a nice tremolo build in that would definitely be attractive if not too expensive.

The Mesa Tremoverb isn't known for its onboard tremolo though. I think we are talking more about the Vintage Orange tones and maybe some of the other mode variations on the amp.
At least that was what I was thinking. The Tremoverb is often regarded as one of the best in the Rectifier series. I know I miss mine.

nitrous12 said:
wakeguitar said:
Anomaly said:
Tremoverb 8)
If rob could create a module with a nice tremolo build in that would definitely be attractive if not too expensive.

The Mesa Tremoverb isn't known for its onboard tremolo though. I think we are talking more about the Vintage Orange tones and maybe some of the other mode variations on the amp.
At least that was what I was thinking. The Tremoverb is often regarded as one of the best in the Rectifier series. I know I miss mine.
ahh haha, ok I see now. ;)

gtrjake said:
How about a module that recreates the Lab Series tone that Ty Tabor got on the first few Kings X records?

Ironically, this request was commissioned and is in the queue as we speak! The customer was good enough to drive from Maryland to NJ to drop me off one of his Labs for me to study.

withmittens said:
is any custom mod you have done fair game to commision again or do clients ask you not to do them again?

The only mods I won't make again are the few that I feel fell short of the mark personally, which are very few. That's much more my personal disappointment, as many of those mods were greatly loved by their owners. The other case is where there is another mod that covers a tone much better, so I'll suggest that instead.

I document every custom mod so they can all be recreated.

Latest posts