Dimmu in edmonton.........epic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEISMIC

Reaction score
Well i went to see dimmu, enslaved, blood red throne, dawn of ashs
at the edmonton event center and god **** that was a wicked show
but the best show of the night for me was blood red throne

guys this band is deadly live on top of there cool guys i ended up getting some cool stuff tossed at me and my girl and we got to chill for a bit with the band after they signed a ton of stuff for us and gave my wife a Girl cut top :wink: they mixed with the crowd and watched the rest of the show

It was a flat out one of the best shows ive seen in about a year :twisted:
Check them out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bScOVEbvtn8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQNdyrB8Wow&feature=related

Ha i thought i saw a randall :twisted:

Cool man. I'm not really into that style, but have listened to a bit of Dimmu Borgir. Nonetheless, good story though.

Cool man thanks! it was a great night and not one ill soon forget

Pretty sick. Sounds like a killer time.
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

they are going to be in portland this Tuesday. i wana go.. but wife has a night class so I'm watching the kids... I may go when she gets home I'll, miss the first two opening acts...

they are going to be in portland this Tuesday. i wana go.. but wife has a night class so I'm watching the kids... I may go when she gets home I'll, miss the first two opening acts...

if its the same tour than DO IT!!!! :twisted:

okay so I got there late, third band (enslaved) had just started their set. I found Enslaved to be rather dull and they need to punt their keyboard player, his stuff was distracting and "not metal".

Dimmu kick some serious bottom. A ton energy smashing into your face; most intense show I have probably ever seen. I did end up waring one of my beers home; punishment for getting to close to pit. I got chucked into the pit once, some dude just shoved me in... i promptly got out...

Well worth seeing!

:twisted:

Hope it wasn't a Bridgport IPA that got wasted. :lol:

okay so I got there late, third band (enslaved) had just started their set. I found Enslaved to be rather dull and they need to punt their keyboard player, his stuff was distracting and "not metal".

Dimmu kick some serious bottom. A ton energy smashing into your face; most intense show I have probably ever seen. I did end up waring one of my beers home; punishment for getting to close to pit. I got chucked into the pit once, some dude just shoved me in... i promptly got out...

Well worth seeing!

Enslaved was bad a$$ the night i saw them but i will say that im not a fan of the new cd at all

ps you can never be to close to the pit :twisted: if its done right the whole place is one open pit :twisted:

SEISMIC said:
ps you can never be to close to the pit :twisted: if its done right the whole place is one open pit :twisted:
That's easy for you to say. Canada has free healthcare. In the US we get our wallets raped for a broken finger. And that's if we are lucky enough to have health insurance.

That's easy for you to say. Canada has free healthcare. In the US we get our wallets raped for a broken finger. And that's if we are lucky enough to have health insurance.

HA free health care!! not a chance, you cant even get in to see a doctor
where i live, no doctor means you have to hit the ER even for a cold
and our so called free health care only covers so much, but thats if you can hold a job so you can pay...... dont be fooled canada is in bad shape were just good at hidding it, in fact most small citys and towns are going under and we are under a health care crash, if your low income your really f'ed in the A.........do be fooled canada is in poor repaire, just try living in alberta :roll: where if your not oil.....MOVE :lol:

^^ I hate living in alberta, now Quebec really does have free health care, that you pay for in there 16% tax - if thats free, lol.

slashnstrings said:
^^ I hate living in alberta, now Quebec really does have free health care, that you pay for in there 16% tax - if thats free, lol.
Is that 16% tax just for the health care? So is it income tax plus 16%=healthcare?

Quebec= 12.8% federal and 7.5% provincial(up to 9.5% by Jan 2012)

then they give us free health care but its included in the tax so technically its not free we are being taxed for it, might as well pay for it.

OMG. I pay about 30% tax between state and federal tax and get nothing in return. Unless you count not being taken to prison for tax evasion. I want to live in Canada. Seriously, If I could get sponsored for a work visa, I would be there tomorrow. :)

I just might do that. I emailed the immigration department in Seattle, WA USA and they are sending me information. If I could have dual citizenship that would be killer.