• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new RM4 Chassis with Plexi, Modern, Clean and RECTO

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

A while back I traded someone a guitar for an RM4 Chassis, thinking I was going to put together a rack based rig. I recently decided against that and I have this brand new mint condition RM4 still in the box with Plexi, Modern, Clean and Recto mods. This is the recto mod (now called treadplate) that is no longer in print due to lawsuit stuff from mesa.

Footswitch is still wrapped and sealed in factory packaging. Cable inside with footswitch.

Rm4 is dead mint with a few fingerprints.

I have never used this piece...EVER. It sat in box in closet hoping to see the light of stage, but head, cab and 2 pedals won the battle.

The only piece missing is the manual which you can download off the internet.

I have pictures for you but don't know how to post them on the forum. I am new to forums... so I apologize. Let me know if you are interested. I made a flickr page with the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25832779@N08/

Thanks

Nice set-up, looks like about $1500 to $1600 worth of gear....never seen a New In Box one of these so no idea on value....$1000? $1100?

GL with the sale thou :twisted:

No, not me. I am in Oswego. I saw that one up there-holy coincidence. That is a used one I noticed. This is brand spanking new.

Ya know what... this is nuts. I am gonna reach out to him and find out whats up.... Maybe he is just a gear trader. Maybe he would rather have a brand new one. Maybe he will buy mine from me?!?!?!?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

metalmikevillardita said:
Ya know what... this is nuts. I am gonna reach out to him and find out whats up.... Maybe he is just a gear trader. Maybe he would rather have a brand new one. Maybe he will buy mine from me?!?!?!?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

It is really nuts...coz I spotted that auction a little while after posting in here and assume it was you too. The photos look completely different though, the one on eBay looks quite used and yours is 99% mint.

I don't think he'll get his asking price unless someone who hasn't really researched the market wants it...we'll see...good news for you if he does :D

LOL yeah I was thinking the same thing. I am actually watching that myself and going to use that as a guage to figure out what price to sell mine. I have gotten a lot of people PM me who are interested in buying it. Weird. And I am still throwing the idea around of asking mr. ebay if he wants to buy mine.

well...technically, the Recto and the Modern aren't made anymore. If you had the Brown, you'd have a trifecta...or 'hat trick' depending if your Canadian or not. :lol:

Oh wow that's pretty interesting! I didn't do much research on mine at all. I didn't know the modern was no more. I am not really a Randall guy, so I am not familiar with all the nitty gritty. Thanks to all of ya for your help.

Are these 2 modules collector items?

I am serious about selling this to that dude on ebay. He is local. I can trade him for cash. No shipping. I just want to be prepared in case he is a true gear trader. He prob knows more than myself.

Thanks again.