• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM100C $500 Shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decerto

Reaction score
The amp is in near-perfect physical condition, comes with no modules. It has 2xGroove Tube EL34M's and 2xJJ EL34L's in the power section.

Only issue is that it makes a "pop" sound when you put it into standby. The issue was posted on here before, but I was told this will in no way harm the amp itself. It's just not bothersome enough to worry about fixing.

Final Price update: I'm hoping to get $500 shipped for it.

Edited again with an even lower price.

Now willing to take an RM50 head or combo, straight trade, as well. I know someone wants this...

Price update! No longer accepting an RM50 as trade, since I was sold one by the great Crankyrayhanky. :D

$500! This is a great deal, don't miss out!

And a great little amp it is! I think that is the one I sold to Ray! Enjoy the reverb switcher. ;-) I got it new form a music store in Memphis. I liked it but needed another channel or thought I did. lol.

Yeah, I was curious about that. Can you explain that? I was unaware the rm50 could have reverb outside of a pedal. Or maybe I'm just confused altogether...

Decerto said:
Yeah, I was curious about that. Can you explain that? I was unaware the rm50 could have reverb outside of a pedal. Or maybe I'm just confused altogether...

I was wondering that as well, when I read Ray's post. I was looking for a knob to adjust the reverb. I didn't see one so, I figured I was nuts.

What I did was created a break switch. The reverb tank runs through the parallel effects loop. I used a simple spst switch so the signal comes out and into the pedal and then the return is broken until reverb is desired. When the switch is made it blends the reverb signal in with the regular signal (parallel) path. If you use the series input you get no sound because it breaks the entire signal. It's is a really simple switch. I dabble with effects pedals, pre-amps, tv repair, etc so I look at things from different angles but it is really simple however sometimes I explain things too complex. Just ask my bride! LOL. It only works on the parallel effects loop. When you get it take the pedal apart and snap a gut shot and post it. Very simple. I think Randall should have offered it in foot switch at least as an option. BTW, if you use the boost pedal set the master volume high and adjust your module volumes to taste. The pedal bypasses the master volume pot so if you have the MV at say 30% the difference will be a 70% boost when activated (YIKES!). If you set the MV at say 75% and then have you module volume at a decent level, when you activate the boost you get a manageable 25% boost. Didn't mean to ramble but the Quality Engineer came out. You guys can PM me if you have more questions. And CrankyRay is a stand up guy! I sent him my amp before he shipped his to me as my offer to trade. I had faith and he delivered! Great member!

AK

AK's pedal works 100%- you should consider modding channel switch pedals for people

The warning about Master volume boost is a good one, set too low and it'll knock you across the room :!:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ray! I could mod some but I dont have an amp to test it on anymore. :-0 Besides you should see the analog multi effects in one enclosure pedal I made! Its made from an aluminum plate on an oak base with a single input and output, an effects loop switcher for those pesky tone suckers. It has two internal voltage rails, one for 9 and one 18 volt so I only need two adapters to run the whole thing and it is true bypass. I have a ross clone and optical compressors, a tube screamer clone with a mosfet clean boost, a gunvnor clone, fuzz, vibe/trem, phase 45, 90, 100 clone, sitar sim and a flanger all in one floor enclosure! That was a real pc of work to dial in but it turned out pretty good. Right now I am working on a 5 watt all tube amp for fun. Im trying to get my head around the whole inner workings of tube amplification. It won't replace the Randall!

Therefore proving how quickly I need it gone... All these other purchases that GAS has induced are killing me. :p

yea

well what really sucks is I paid 1658.00 for my Randall and Ill be lucky if I get half of that back.

Latest posts