• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM100C $500 Shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
konstantine RK said:
yea

well what really sucks is I paid 1658.00 for my Randall and Ill be lucky if I get half of that back.

Just like all used gear? If I buy new, I expect to get 40-50% of teh value back on a sale....I 'lost' a little under $1k when I had to move my RM50HLB Lynch Half Stack....my fault for needing to sell it :)

Dunno what to say...times is hard, hope you get a buyer.

Mattfig said:
konstantine RK said:
wow these amps actually can be sold!

Yes they can and do all the time...Basically that justifies both sides...The ones that think they suck sell them to those of us who know they don't and buy them at these low prices... :wink:

I never said it sucks. :p Also, it still hasn't sold. Get it, fellas!

Decerto said:
Mattfig said:
konstantine RK said:
wow these amps actually can be sold!

Yes they can and do all the time...Basically that justifies both sides...The ones that think they suck sell them to those of us who know they don't and buy them at these low prices... :wink:

I never said it sucks. :p Also, it still hasn't sold. Get it, fellas!

Hey Decerto,

Didn't mean you with the "sucks" comment...It was directed toward another poster...Someone will be snatching up your combo soon I hope!

Cheers...

BigBrewtus said:
Would you be willing to sell just the amp removed from the combo? Just a thought. :lol:

Absolutely, if I knew anything about how that would work... Also, even if I did that, I don't think I could lower the price much more. It's already gonna kill me.. So anyone know how to do this?

Latest posts