• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale/Trade Pending

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Sale/Trade pending

Well I am in need of room and have to downsize my music room and sadly my RM1250 must go :(

Got this from a Randall warehouse buyout and it had some shipping damage to the top left of the rack as seen in photo and a little bend on the tube cage. Was checked out by a tech and was given okay prior to purchase but now I am having a bias issue with it and nearest Randall tech is 3 hours from me.

So looking for a new home for it at a good deal or if you have a mod at Jaded Faith and he's an authorized tech - he can fix it for you.

Comes with tube cage, footswitch and power cable. No tubes.

Only mods I'd do credit for right now are: SG CC30, SG Afterlife, SG MK22 or Salvation DuoPlex

8074925250_0050e6b721.jpg

AdInfinitum said:
Does the RM1250 access both A and B channels of dual channel/Egnater modules?

I can't speak for all of them, but mine does...as does the one that Rob has on the JF bench.

This just in to the RM-1250 news desk. The RM-1250 does, I repeat, does accept, most happily, Egnater dual modules - no problem with my Salvation MatchVox too). The only potential issue is that Channel B engages first, so if you are like me, and arrange your modules from least gain to more gain, you may need to use a midi pedal (like a midi mouse) and do some foot tapping before engaging the modules.

A pretty sweet feature that should have been promoted more.