Salvado Deluxe "Bite" switch issue?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
Ok. I bought a Salvado Deluxe directly from Salvation Mods a while back and I dig the tone, but I have an issue with the bite switch. I never really messed around with it too much until today. I noticed that when in crunch mode the output drops out to near 0 even with the level knob cranked! In OD mode it is louder, but significantly less than with the switch engaged. Is it normal for this switch to function like that or do I need a repair. It's never been dropped, bumped, or any other kind of damage. I treat it with the utmost care as I do with all of my gear. I'm a little bit bummed that I didn't notice it sooner and get this issue resolved. OR...maybe I'm missing something or doing something wrong. Any advice, fellas?

The bite switch is actually in the off position when the volume drops. It works and sounds great with it on. It really is acting like a poor connection somewhere in the circuit. I contacted Anthony, but I thought I'd put it out on the forum to see if anyone else had a similar experience and maybe an easy fix. Thanks for the reply, Matt.