• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Transaction issue

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm glad to see you finally came back on here, I really didn't want to do this, but you gave me no choice when you decided not to reply to my emails from January, and have left me twiddling my thumbs since September last year.
Really wish this hadn't come to this.

There seems to be a hostile edge from Red Witch towards the people on this thread...from an outsider's point of view, people on this forum have reason to be up in arms and "attacking" your credibility and integrity. I know things happen in life, and I sort of got the impression that this was not a RIP studio situation, but you never know.

Good luck Red Witch in whatever struggles you have, but I would expect deals to be appropriately corrected- immediately. Strangers on the internet who send cash do not want to hear stories of life's struggles for 5 months after they paid.

Let this teach us all- pay via paypal through your bank card and be ready to file a complaint within 30 days if item is not received, regardless of story.

There's no hostile edge intended, other than to the person that offered to hunt me down. Everything else you say, I agree with. As I said in my post, I'm not going to allow my personal issues get in the way of getting things straightened out. As far as the RIP Studios comparison, you're right, it's not the same thing at all...I'm still here and planning on correcting things, not lost and long gone.

I have purchased items from redwitch, and I can say that yes, it did take a while for me to get what I paid for, but in the end I received the item.

Well I'm very glad this seems to be getting rectified.
Red witch, I hope everything is alright if it was something pretty serious and hope you manage to sort out everything with everyone happily.
That dude offering to "hunt you down" I'm sure was joking around, I wouldn't read into that too heavily.
Everyone relax and have fun :D

lolthrash said:
That dude offering to "hunt you down" I'm sure was joking around, I wouldn't read into that too heavily.
Everyone relax and have fun :D

a bunch of us got "Paul Divinci RIPPED off" last spring and it greatly effected the good nature of this board. If someone pays you their hard earned cash for a product, you should make best attempts to get it there within a reasonable amount of time or expect to be flamed with insults and threats. Then again. the "reasonable amount of time" to make good on the sale should be established between the buyer and seller BEFORE the funds are sent. Sounds easy and well, it really is. :D

I did have positive (several in fact) dealings with Kevin. He was a good guy and we spoke on several occasions. I would like to say that on his behalf.

I also feel for what many folks here went through last year with the RIP Studios fiasco.

I have been contacted several times before this post began by folks who saw I had deals with Red Witch. Many of them good customers and great guys whom I have also chatted with. I always wanted to assure them that Kevin did come through and eventually offered a phone number to a trusted few so they might try and reach him to hopefully help resolve their issues. This was only done in private and never was info posted in public forum out of respect to all involved.

We all fall on hard times, particularly these days. I wish the best to Kevin to get back on his feet and hope all issues are resolved as promptly as possible. But I do urge communication as key for all parties to reach prompt resolution. By the looks of things over the past 24 hours, I have confidence this is headed in the right direction.

Out of respect that things are getting sorted now, and to try and keep some harmony on this forum, I have changed the title of this thread as not to further demonize an individual member.

Kevin...I'm very glad to see you back, sorry about calling you out in a open forum, but I did not know what else to do. I thought for sure I would not get any funds, or mods since the last e-mail from you was 12-08-09.

I understand you have fallin on hard times...myself included. I hope you are doing better.

PM me when you can.

Brian J Ehlers(alaskaehlers)

I don't have anything to do with this but:

@alaskaehlers: I suggest removing the phone number you posted in page 1 of this thread.
In anger everybody might do things that are not thought through but posting someones phone number on an open forum is really wrong!

I hope everything works out for everyone!
I've had nothing but good dealings here, hope it stays that way :D

m0jo said:
I don't have anything to do with this but:

@alaskaehlers: I suggest removing the phone number you posted in page 1 of this thread.
In anger everybody might do things that are not thought through but posting someones phone number on an open forum is really wrong!

I hope everything works out for everyone!
I've had nothing but good dealings here, hope it stays that way :D

Done