Salvation ANGEL mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Hi guys, a lot of work with your modules on my plant.
But - after all - new modification introduced.
ANGEL
We like it a lot, it is very concrete and clear at higher gain settings.
Fast attack,very tight, sounds and behaves different than other mods ve ever heard.
Modification based on the most famous HiGain curcuit of ENGL amps (Savage, Fireball, E 530,Blackmore,... etc).

Standard features:
Contour switch
Noise gate (or Bright for those who do not want GATE. Stock ENGL setting is bright OFF)

soundclips here:
full mix:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8284675
remixed guitar tracks: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8287610

angel_1.JPG

angel_2.JPG

angel_3.JPG

Angel PLUS - added more Lo Gain feature - ENGL based crunch
PICT0111.JPG

clips coming soon

its the middle of the night over on the american west coast, glad im awake for once haha.

Too bad theres no clip yet tho.

two clips on the road ;) Symphony X from pedro (fantastic amazing!!) and Annihilator from me (we will see :))
My first feelings - GREAT, juicy, metal sound, still playable in full gain!!! I like it very much and it is super choice for fast & heavy riffing

well i have been waiting for an engl mod for a long time now, wanna hear how it sounds as a module.

Its really awesome. I've tried every high gain module including a couple of eggies and this crushes them all. The low gain switch is really cool too.

HELL YA, I've been waiting for this one.

Nice looking face plate as well.

Cannot wait to here a clip. :twisted:

alaskaehlers

Thank you for this, Anthony! Two of my three dream modules have been created by you now :) Now to get money that's not going towards my guitar...

tehuk said:
Nice! Hyenik, do you know what settings were used for rhythm and lead? I want to give the song a try.
Thanks, but this is Pedro playing, I?m not so skilled :)

DUDE! :shock: I actually shouted "Holy ****!" at that tone and riffing!

ZW+ is in danger of not being the first mod to be done for me ;)

Awesome sounds and great work from you Anthony!

All I can say is WOW!!!

I'm not sure what "ENGL" amp it sounds like...But it has that signature ENGL flavor for sure. :twisted: But that's the point right. :)

Very nice job guy's

alaskaehlers

alaskaehlers said:
salvation said:

Do you have a closer pic of this mod...looks like it has some other features.

alaskaehlers

PICT0111.JPG

The noise gate, hi-gain and contour switch seem the same.
Just one added switch top-left, a tight switch I'd guess (as that's the position for either gate or tight with most people)

Latest posts